Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Facelift and Fill-Ins #5

Since I've been dutifully blogging every day this month, I decided it was time for my site to get a facelift. I like the white background to the text; I sometimes thought it was hard to read with the navy background before. And what's not to love about the slideshow? More photos to be added as time permits. And so, on to my Friday Fill-Ins.... Original is italicized, mine is in regular type.

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to touch raw chicken with my bare hands!

2. Having today off reminds me that summer is almost here and puts me in such a good mood!

3. I cannot live without my bed; I get backaches when I sleep in unfamiliar ones. Ben and I think our bed is the best purchase we ever made; it's soooo comfortable.

4. Having no debts and a huge savings account and traveling the world with Ben and the girls (when they get older) are two things I'd like to try.

5. When life hands you lemons, squeeze them into a cup of water, add sugar, stir, and you have a homemade lemon shake-up.

6. Lighting sparklers on the beach at PPI at night while surrounded by family and friends is one of my favorite childhood memory(ies).


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ZCHS show choir Finale, tomorrow my plans include driving to Peoria (again) and Sunday, I want to celebrate my stepsister Lindsay's high school graduation!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Snazzy new look to the blog. How did you get the slide show up there? That's neat!