Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I found this website through my friend Glynis's blog. It looks pretty interesting, so I thought I'd give it a shot. The part in bold is what the website provides; the part in regular type is what I've filled in. If any of you want to play too, I added a link in my sidebar to "Friday Fill-Ins."

1. The last time I lost my temper I ended up as a sobbing mess afterwards!

2. Endless poopy diapers is what I'm fed up with!

3. The next book I'd like to read is Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell.... or Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks.... or one of the other thousand books waiting on my shelf.

4. My high school Clan friends coming to visit this weekend is what I'm looking forward to.

5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, at least make sure it's contained so it doesn't escape!

6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was a package full of goodies from christianbooks.com from the wonderful Caroline and AJ.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my friends arriving for their visit, tomorrow my plans include playing at Chuck E. Cheese and getting caught up with friends and Sunday, I want to continue visiting, and then sleep!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Neat idea, thanks for sharing :-)

Have fun this weekend. Hope to see you guys sometime soon.

SlyGly said...

Chuck E Cheese. Do they still have the same dusty creatures performing on stage from the 1980s? Creepy then, creepy now.

Jenibug7 said...

don't bother with velvet elvis...

Jenibug7 said...

Any blogworthy earthquake shakes up there???