Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #2

The bold is the original, the plain text is my answers.

1. When I fell in love I also kept telling Ben that I didn't want to date him!
2.
It's time to turn on the air conditioning during kids' naptime when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down,
I have lost my primary link to the outside world.
4.
??? is the craziest tv show ever. I don't actually watch any current shows, but I very much enjoy my Friends, Buffy, and Angel DVDs.
5. Cheese and
anything make a great meal!
6.
My attempts always fail when I try for a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
either a quiet night or the ZCHS Battle of the Bands, tomorrow my plans include serving at Connection Pointe's Super Saturday and then going to an Out of the Dawg House (Butler mens' a capella) concert at night and Sunday, I want to take a ridiculously long nap!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm really curious about your 1st answer ;)

Ragfield said...

WHOO HOO! Cheese and anything!

Jenibug7 said...

Amen to the Sunday nap. I always like to give a nice long sleep offering to the Lord on Sunday afternoons...

Janet said...

mmm, you're right about #5!

Hope you had fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)