Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

I came across a copy of this portrait the other day and again noticed how much our girls look alike. Compare this hospital portrait of baby Bryn to the photo of baby Shay in the last post. Bryn's face (and the rest of her!) were rounder than Shay's, but aside from that, they're two peas in a pod. Ben and I showed this picture to Bryn and asked who it was, and without hesitation, she replied, "Baby Shay." We told her that, no, it was actually Baby Bryn, and she told us "NO" rather forcefully and insisted that it was "Sho-ay" (which is how she pronounces her sister's name). At any rate, I'm totally fine by them looking alike, especially if that means Shay will grow up to be as cute as Bryn is!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

wow, you're right! I mean, it makes sense, but it's amazing. You've got 2 cute little girls!

Anonymous said...

Sissy-
Cute pictures!!! I think the New Years Resolution to blog more is a good idea...I need to be up to date on what my adorable nieces are doing every minute! :)

Love you,
Little Sissy

Jenibug7 said...

Hey friends! We head out in a few hours and wanted to just write a quick goodbye! We will miss you and pray for great neighbors to buy the house! Keep in touch!
Love,
Jen

dailey81 said...

Hey!
Although I agree they look similar I stand on firm ground saying they have some very different features that will become more obvious as shay grows. You just wait, time will prove me right! They are both amazing little girls. Give them both kisses for me.

Cheers,
Chris

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Amy. These chicklettes look so alike! But my they change as they grow, huh? Elaina had so much fun getting to share her new princess crayons when her friends came over. Thank you!!! Now she may actually pass the developmental pediatrics tests ... :) And she says they taste good too. Which makes for colorful diapers. - Caroline (PS: we are going to be hauling our stuff out here this spring!!! I'll be in touch)

Kathy said...

Hope your pageant is going well...I'm read for another blog post!! :-)