Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Due Date

Just another update for those of you following the pregnancy saga. Today is my actual due date, and since there are only about 3 hours left in today, I'm assuming that no baby will be arriving. Our not-so-notable day was spent at church, napping, and having pizza with friends. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, and since the doctor said last week that we would have to induce if I went past my due date, I'm assuming that tomorrow's appointment will include scheduling that. So I will have more news tomorrow, but it seems that there will be a baby within the next few days, one way or another.

5 comments:

Millers said...

Been thinking of you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Libtastic said...

ooh, amy!

maybe at midnight you'll go into labor... that'd be ironic

wait, its past midnight

thinking of you dear...

Kathy said...

Thanks for the update! I've been obsessively checking your blog :-) JUST in case!

Katherine said...

thinking of you! let me know if there's anything you need - i'm off work this week so will be more than willing to help out! miss you

701-5836 (new number!)

amypfan said...

K - Thanks for the #! Send me your email address too, because I think I have the wrong one. :)