Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cinderella

As I mentioned two posts ago, we finally got Bryn moved into her big girl room. I've been meaning to post pictures since then, so here we go. I can't seem to figure out how to post more than five in one entry, so we'll just do it in two. Here are all the pictures of the Cinderella mural.

Here's the finished product: Cinderella and friends



Cinderella's loyal dog, Bruno. I actually had to copy him out of a different picture than the rest of the mural, so he was a little more challenging. I really like how he turned out though.



Furry friends Jaq and Gus-Gus.



There are actually four bluebirds surrounding the chair, but I figured posting a close-up of one would get the job done.



And here's a closer shot of the princess herself. HUGE thanks to Jen for coming over to do the eyes, nose, and mouth, as I failed in that area several times before calling in a real professional.

No comments: