Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

3 Years

Hard to believe, but Ben and I will be celebrating our three-year anniversary tomorrow. Last year, we had our first family portrait taken to celebrate our anniversary, so we decided to do it again this year. You can check out the results below. Ben looks exactly the same in the two pictures. My hair is shorter; Bryn's is longer. The other significant difference is that it was FAR harder to get Bryn to smile this time--we had to put up with quite the tantrum before the photographer managed to peek-a-boo his way to a half-grin!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a beautiful fam . photo!!! BUT I'm confused, HOW SHORT is your hair/??? I love how it looks. do you just have it PULLED back??? or is it really SHORT... whatever, it's DARLING... has it REALLY BEEN 3 YEARS?????? How exciting. and CONGRATULATIONS to you both... hugs to all, Logan's gramma

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

Kathy

Andrea said...

Very cute! :)

Amy, Ben, and Bryn said...

Momsy - aka Logan's gramma - Yes, my hair really is that short! I got it cut again last week because the mid-length was driving me crazy. Far easier now! I will be in Peoria this Th, Fr, Sat, and would love to swing by and see you!! P.

Anonymous said...

Great new family photo. I favorite part is just to see the change in everything since the first photo (except for ben, he looks the same) haha I also bet it was really weird for ben to sit on a stool like that in the second photo. I photo is great

Anonymous said...

o by the way the last comment was from BEN 2...

Melissa said...

Amy--
Happy belated anniversary! The internet has been shaky here lately; I tried to leave you a comment several days ago but I guess it didn't show up. Sorry about that. Anyway, you and Ben and Bryn look fantastic-- happy and healthy.

Miss you and can't wait to see you again soon!