Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Strawberry Muffin

The past week has held a dramatic drop in temperature here in central Indiana. While I personally hate cold weather, it is almost worth it simply to see how cute Bryn is in her strawberry coat and hat. Okay, to be honest, this picture records the only actual wearing of the hat, as she always removes it and glares angrily at me right after I put it on her. As cute as our Muffin is, this coat makes her even cuter, and we got lots of compliments from strangers when we go out in public!

3 comments:

themadlibs said...

oh my gosh i love it! :)

iloveuthismuch11 said...

this completely and totally makes my day! sooo cute!

iloveuthismuch11 said...

p.s. i am angie. i made this blog thing so that i can comment on yours... that was my sole reason