Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Waiting (Is The Hardest Part)

I believe Tom Petty has a song by this name, and the chorus has been stuck in my head all day. For all of you who are waiting anxiously to hear whether I got the job or not, the answer is..... I don't know. The head of the search committee called me and said that the elder on the committee had gone out of town, so they didn't even meet last night. Moreover, they will not be meeting until next Wednesday. That leaves me with EIGHT LONG DAYS to hold my breath until I find out if I got the job or not. I'm not sure if I can make it!!!

3 comments:

themadlibs said...

you can do it!

themadlibs said...

oh, and yes, white and black tank/bra phenomenon are just THRILLING...

yeah, leggings... not kidding... BLECH

Melissa said...

oh geez, 8 days?!?! this has been the most intense job interview process ever. i will be sending you good vibes from across Lago Cocibolca.